Monday, July 11, 2011

He liked it so he put a ring on it!

The day has finally arrived! Sooner than expected, but it has! :D I am so excited to be with this wonderful man forever! (Plus, his family is great ><) Wedding plans are in the works and will not be completed shortly as so many people seem to think.
Here's the ring! Chad did some fancy footwork to get my family heirloom ring from my mother. It has been my grandmother's and my mother's wedding ring and now it has been lovingly given to me. Check out the picture!
This is going to be a wonderful journey and I am looking forward to the immense adventure that awaits!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! good job on the ring, good thing you are the only girl in your fam ;D hehehe I am excited to hear about your plans as they get put together. XOXO

    ReplyDelete